DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES SURROUNDING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, EXPRESS DELIVERY TRANSCRIPT ORDERS WILL ONLY BE PROCESSED ON MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, AND FRIDAY. IF YOU NEED A TRANSCRIPT RIGHT AWAY, PLEASE ORDER AN ELECTRONIC PDF. Requests submitted via the online/signature option may take up to 3 business days for processing. Mail delivery may also be delayed.
IU uses two online ordering systems:
- Fully Automated eTranscript system (Order Online)
Manually Processed Signature Request (Order Online/Signature Request)
Who should use the Signature Request? ACP/Dual Credit students, former IPFW students, you have an additional form to be attached to the transcript, you can’t log in to One.IU, you were here earlier than 1965, or if you have been locked out of the fully automated system.
- Orders cannot be placed over the phone. You must order online or by mail.
- Transcripts are only official when sent directly from IU to the institution requesting them. If opened, accessed or shared with another party, transcripts are then unofficial. Type where the transcript needs to go directly into the recipient fields of your order. Be careful of Auto-fill or Autocorrect!
- WE CANNOT ATTACH FORMS TO PDF TRANSCRIPTS. While IU uses Parchment for secure email delivery, most CAS centers do not accept IU pdf transcripts.
Transcripts with attached forms: Transcripts for CAS services should be ordered as paper copies sent by mail through Online/Signature Request. Return the matching form with your signed Step 2 Authorization page. This will ensure the form is attached before the transcript is mailed out.
Update for AMCAS and other CAS services: AMCAS (and other CAS services) are no longer accepting PDF transcripts from Indiana University. You must order a paper copy. If you have a form that needs attached, you should order by selecting the 'Signature Request' option.
- You can order a PDF or paper transcript via either ordering system. Once processed, PDF transcripts are sent within 24 hours. Paper copies are mailed within 3 business days.
- Paying Online? You must go through our vendor, PayPal, but you do not need a PayPal account. If PayPal is not available in your country please order using the order online/signature request system.
- Sending your transcript to a military or government email? Click here for helpful tips.